Job Title: Product Coordinator | Part Time | Pay DOE
Fishe specializes in creating functional fishing fashion for women. We aim to empower women in the outdoors through inspiring and comfortable clothing to be confident in. Fishe is looking for an experienced product coordinator who has a clear understanding of fishing and outdoor apparel, along with knowledge of functional construction and technologies. We are looking for someone who is open-minded, flexible, organized, and team oriented with the experience to handle direction and feedback.
The Product Coordinator will manage projects independently as well as collaboratively from product design and creation to final delivery to the customer. They will be responsible for working with all production teams and ensuring job order information is complete and communicated to each team thoroughly and in a timely manner. Experience in apparel design, development, and production are a definite plus.
Responsibilities and duties include:
- Inventory Control
- Maintain a tight control on inventory to ensure product mins are set and no stock out occur
- Samples: Manage storage & sample areas shared between product development and product design
- Shipping and Receiving
- Negotiate freight rates with carriers and coordinate shipments
- Track packages and samples (incoming and outgoing) for the various projects the team is working on. Coordinate daily daily inflow & outflow of product shipments and unboxing of packages.
- Product Design/Development
- Tracking - Maintain product development trackers for new products, product changes, supplier sourcing, legal agreements and other databases
- Product development and sourcing
- Coordinate with selected manufacturers
- Quality assurance to ensure product meets specifications
- Develop and maintain production calendar to ensure milestones are managed and maintained.
- Communication and meeting coordination: Facilitate meetings and circulate notes to team members • Manage the document flow between prod development / legal and our suppliers for
- Continuous prioritization of workload and tasks, research and resolving quality issues
- Maintain accurate tracking and confirmation documentation
- Participate in project planning, retrospectives and other development-related meetings
- Assist in ensuring all products are compliant
- Provide technical input to support goals of the department
- Create and implement quality assurance and time saving practices
- Identify and resolve problems in production, determine improvements and work with management and company suppliers to implement changes.
- Work with internal teams to ensure all deadlines are met
- Experience in apparel production or similar print industry position
- Understanding of apparel development, construction, and production a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously in an organized fashion
- At least 2 years of experience in a project management/coordination
- Ability to multitask and handle several projects at once
- Knowledge of these applications preferred; Excel, Shopify, Quickbooks
Job Type: Part-time to full-time possible
If you are interested in applying for the position, please fill out the form below and we look forward to getting in touch.