Job Title: Marketing Manager | Full Time
Discover revolutionary and innovative fishing fashion with Fishe®. The story of Fishe® begins with one woman’s passion for fly fishing. After a lifetime of fishing in ill-fitting fishing clothing, Linda Leary founded Fishe® with the goal of creating functional fishing outfits and accessories for women. Fishe® exists to create functional fishing fashion exclusively for women. We believe in offering inspiring and comfortable clothing that instills confidence. The end goal of Fishe® is to change women’s outdoor apparel forever to ensure comfort and confidence on their outdoor fishing adventures.
About This Role
As the Marketing Manager at Fishe®, you'll manage our marketing channels, resources, and strategy to strengthen the brand’s voice, vision and message. This role is for a leader who is forward thinking and will be in charge of devising and implementing content strategy across multiple channels and email campaigns for e-commerce. The role strikes a balance between strategic planning and hands-on execution.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Strategic Planning and Development:
- Developing realistic short and long-term goals that align with the company-wide objectives
- Leading the in-house marketing team and managing our outsourced network of specialists. Maintaining responsibility for the team's ability to execute tasks, meet deadlines, and complete projects.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify target audiences, brand positioning, and key trends.
- Set marketing goals and objectives, and develop performance metrics to track progress.
- Managing your marketing budgets efficiently and effectively. Deciding where to spend it and how to distribute the marketing spend across the relevant marketing channels.
- Producing reports and analytics on campaign success and overall marketing performance
- Leading communication efforts between the marketing team and the CEO
- Oversee the day-to-day marketing activities and ensure that everyone is doing their job efficiently.
- To routinely assess the growing company’s challenges, strengths, and goals to continuously develop the business' long-term strategies.
- Develop and execute product launch campaigns with Product team that generate excitement and drive sales.
- Create compelling product messaging and positioning that resonates with target audiences.
- Manage product lifecycles and ensure ongoing product awareness and engagement.
- Collaborate with Product team to provide marketing insights and feedback.
- Protect and enhance the company's brand reputation and image.
- Develop and maintain brand guidelines and assets.
- Manage brand partnerships and sponsorships.
- Create engaging content that builds brand awareness and loyalty.
- Develop and implement multi-channel marketing campaigns, including print, digital, social media, and public relations.
- Manage the company's website and social media presence.
- Create and manage press releases and media inquiries.
- Develop and manage promotional materials and marketing collateral.
- Lead and motivate direct reports, contractors and third party agencies
- Delegate tasks effectively and ensure accountability.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment.
Skills, Abilities, and Experience
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to create and align operational plans with long-term business objectives.
- Team Leadership: Proven track record of leading in-house and remote teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Budget Management: Strong financial acumen and experience in managing sizable marketing budgets.
- Analytical Skills: Proficient in using various tools and platforms for marketing analytics and ROI measurement.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional ability to articulate strategies and performance metrics clearly to the C-suite.
- Marketing Expertise: Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing channels, SEO, SEM, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to new tools and technologies quickly for operational efficiency.
- Passion for the outdoors and outdoor apparel industry is a plus!