Accounting Manager | Part-time
Accounting Manager | Part-time | Pay DOE
Local retailer/manufacturer is looking for a full time Accounting Manager to join our team. This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field. However, an equivalent combination of education and appropriate experience will be considered. Five years of experience in the accounting field plus experience with Quickbooks Online required. Experience in manufacturing and cost accounting is highly preferred. Human Resources experience is a plus.Need to have an attention to detail and strong communication and writing skills. Must be dependable,punctual and consistent in attendance and able to work in a team environment.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Ability to operate a computer and use various software programs. Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google docs required.
- Ability to analyze financial and statistical information.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide variety of people inside and outside the company.
- Ability to reason mathematically and to have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares monthly financial reports in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), including reconciling all necessary accounts.
- Assist in the assessment and interpretation of monthly financial reports.
- Ability to prepare and revise annual budgets and forecasts.
- Prepare weekly payroll.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial analyses and reports.
- Responsible for submitting monthly financial closing and tax reporting and filing.
- Perform billing for dealer and customer invoices.
- Manage Accounts Receivable and Payable.
- Conduct special studies and analyses.
- Perform periodic internal audits.
- Perform reconciliation and categorizing of accounts.
- Preparation of reports for internal and external users.
- Assist in monitoring cash flow for the organization.
- Participate in department and General Staff meetings.
- Reconcile bank statements and prepare month-end cash entry.
- Responsible for prepaid expenses.
- Responsible for city, state, and federal grants as assigned.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
The above duties are not all inclusive and are not intended to limit or define the duties that may be assigned.