eCommerce Manager / Digital Merchandising
Job Title: eCommerce Manager / Digital Merchandising | Full Time
Discover revolutionary and innovative fishing fashion with Fishe®. The story of Fishe® begins with one woman’s passion for fly fishing. After a lifetime of fishing in ill-fitting fishing clothing, Linda Leary founded Fishe® with the goal of creating functional fishing outfits and accessories for women. Fishe® exists to create functional fishing fashion exclusively for women. We believe in offering inspiring and comfortable clothing that instills confidence. The end goal of Fishe® is to change women’s outdoor apparel forever to ensure comfort and confidence on their outdoor fishing adventures.
About This Role
The ideal candidate is an ambitious, data-driven individual with an understanding of UI / UX design and analytics-based decision making. This individual should be proactive, always looking for ways to improve the customer web journey and drive DTC revenue. As a part of the Fishe team, you will be expected to wear many hats, but we’re specifically seeking an eCommerce Manager who will be responsible for leading day-to-day website upkeep, online merchandising, UX, and supporting (and executing) overarching eCommerce campaigns across channels. This person creates, organizes, and maintains product listing/collections and leads the daily oversight of applications used to deliver an industry-leading user experience, ultimately driving revenue.
The eCommerce Manager is tasked with ensuring that the quality of the UI / UX on Fishe’s website is top notch at all times. The eCommerce Manager will be required to understand website logic, basic HTML, and how APIs interact with our platforms, thus being a resource for problem-solving and solution implementation.
The right candidate should be someone who is detail-oriented, self-motivated and willing and excited to learn all aspects of a growing outdoor brand during a high-growth period. Please be aware that job function will grow and evolve with our brand growth, so flexibility is a must! This is a great opportunity to lead a department with huge growth potential at a high-growth, women-led brand. Passion for the Fishe lifestyle and for elevating women in the outdoors & business is a must.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Curate Landing Pages, Content Pages, Homepages, Navigations and User Interfaces used to deliver an industry leading, end-to-end shopping experience
- Assist in the continual development of website themes and branding
- Work closely with Marketing Team to execute day-to-day merchandising responsibilities based on weekly campaigns, season & sales
- Curate and upkeep product collections
- Create collections, update banners, remove sold-out products and replace them with current styles
- Actively monitor Shopify application functionality and performance to ensure top-quality UX (search, SEO, content, etc)
- Ongoing communication with Customer Service Team and the ability to execute quick turn updates to PDPs, shipping methods, sizing, customer information pages, etc
- Complete knowledge of product listings
- Understand and be able to communicate brand voice through copywriting
- Provide oversight in collaboration with Warehouse for shipping method upkeep and evolution and ensure order flows are running efficiently and effectively
- Owner of DTC metrics including: AOV, conversion rate, managing sell-through etc
- Communicating with the team to flag problem areas, and present solutions to improve key metrics
- Manage discount strategy and ensure we are appropriately using discount codes
- Work with team to give insight on DTC trends to help with future planning and purchasing decisions
- Ownership of analytics suite including Google Analytics, Shopify etc
- Execute A/B testing across all platforms
- Work with CEO & CFO to set goals, KPIs and annual/monthly revenue/spend targets
- Build and maintain products in all channels
- Follow the Product teams’ Go-To-Market Decks to ensure each product page has the appropriate copy, bullets, and features, as well as being merchandised in the correct collections
- Work in tandem with Product to act as an advocate and buyer for the all DTC channels based on data-driven analytics and trends
- Build and refresh merchandising for product launches
- Define the story of keystone product launches in collaboration with Marketing and Product departments to drive “back-in-stock” email collections, revenue and sell through
- Refresh merchandising stories through the year at pivotal sales periods to drive revenue year-round
- Champion all online content with Marketing team
- Collaborate with third party ad agency to ensure brand message and voice is portrayed in ads
- Execute on campaigns that line up with the marketing and promotions calendar to drive sales and profit
- Work with operations & sales to strategize on obsolete and aging inventory
- Google Marketplace
- Ownership of the Omnichannel application(s) used to propagate the website’s product catalog and data into the content & commerce ecosystems along with third-party marketplaces
- Help to maintain clean product pages and brand landing page
- Track sales and continuously improve product offering to promote return of first time buyers
- Work with ops team to ensure all SLA with Amazon are met ensuring we are continually improving our Amazon score and placement
- Help to maintain clean product pages and brand landing pages on retailer’s websites
- Ensure MAP pricing is respected & work with retail ecomm teams to execute on promotions
- Implement loyalty program in collaboration with existing Marketing team
- Pro program management
- Develop other major retailer Pro relationships and programs
- Work with product and events team to help determine product and pricing for event sales
- Email Campaigns
- Support marketing campaigns with corresponding merchandising on homepage/collections/landing pages
- Audit Klaviyo flows on a quarterly basis
- Propose new customer journey flows
- Collaborate with marketing to update existing flows, in addition to new flow creation
- Curate of the Returns & Exchanges outbound and inbound Landing Page(s) experiences and flows to help reduce return rates
- Work with Customer service to improve the UX
Skills, Abilities, and Experience
The ideal candidate possesses the following strengths and skills:
- Strategic Thinking: Ability to create and align operational plans with long-term business objectives.
- Team Leadership: Proven track record of leading in-house and remote teams to achieve organizational goals.
- Budget Management: Strong financial acumen and experience in managing sizable marketing budgets.
- Analytical Skills: Proficient in using various tools and platforms for marketing analytics and ROI measurement.
- Business Development: Experience in identifying and capitalizing on new revenue streams.
- Communication Skills: Exceptional ability to articulate strategies and performance metrics clearly to the C-suite.
- Project Management: Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines effectively.
- Marketing Expertise: Comprehensive knowledge of digital marketing channels, SEO, SEM, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
- Adaptability: Ability to adapt to new tools and technologies quickly for operational efficiency.
This position is based in Anchorage, AK with consideration for remote for the right candidate. We’re a growing team passionate on supporting women reach new heights in the outdoors and also want to help you meet your goals in your career and in the outdoors.