Independent Sales Representative - Florida
Base + Commission
Position Overview - We are seeking a high-energy, charismatic, and confident individual to join our team to generate sales and provide business support for our retailers within the territory. The job will be a blend of travel within the territory selling our products to existing retailers, prospecting new accounts, attending tradeshows, as well as working from a home office environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies to drive sales and market share on a line of women’s fish-inspired lifestyle apparel, bags, and other products. You will bring on new retailers and grow existing accounts to achieve revenue goals. The ideal candidate should have a strong background in sales in the outdoor industry and a passion for outdoor products.
- Develop and execute sales strategies to meet or exceed revenue targets
- Regular visits, calls and emails to existing and potential customers to generate sales and communicate regarding new products, promotions etc
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers to drive sales growth and maintain customer loyalty.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to provide market insights and contribute to the development of new products that meet customer demands.
- Attend trade shows and DTC shows within the territory to represent Fishe. This may entail setting up meetings, manning a booth or walking the floor to gain new contacts
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Sales Manager on sales, sales activity, customer feedback and the competitive landscape.
- Proven experience in growing sales, preferably in the outdoor products industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain relationships with clients
- In-depth knowledge of sales strategies, techniques, and best practices for the outdoor products industry.
- Passion for outdoor products and an understanding of the outdoor industry timelines, cycles, shows and booking seasons preferred. Experience specifically in fishing and the fishing industry is a bonus.