Warehouse and Customer Service Coordinator
Job Title: Warehouse and Customer Service Coordinator
Passion for Fishing & Fly Fishing a plus!
Join a team working hard to change women’s outdoor wear forever!
Purpose of Position: Our company is seeking a reliable and dedicated individual to join our team as a Customer Service and Warehouse Manager. The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple tasks, have a positive attitude, and be a great communicator.
- Pack DTC (direct-to-consumer) and wholesale orders accurately and efficiently
- Receive incoming products and tag them appropriately
- Organize inventory to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment
- Provide exceptional customer service to visitors to the Fishe stores and events
- Respond to customer inquiries through email, Shopify chat, and phone calls in a timely and friendly manner
- Manage returns and exchanges for customers
- Manage the retail floor and staff, including creating schedules for the two Fishe retail stores and warehouse
- Ensure that the stores are clean, organized and well-stocked
- Train and develop staff to provide exceptional customer service and achieve sales goals
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to resolve customer issues effectively
- Experience with Shopify, email, and phone communication
- Experience with packing orders, receiving products, and organizing inventory
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Staff Management experience preferred
- 40 hrs/week, Monday - Friday
- Occasional Weekend Availability and/or Evening Availability
- Employee Discount & Stipend
- Outdoor Industry Discounts
- Outdoor activity allowance
- $18 - $21 per hour
If you are a reliable and dedicated individual with a positive attitude and strong work ethic, please apply for this exciting opportunity!