Administrative Coordinator - Women's Fly Fishing
Job Title: Administrative Coordinator - Women's FlyFishing
Passion for Fishing & Fly Fishing a plus!
Our goal: Explore - Educate - Empower
Who We Are:Women's Fly Fishing® is dedicated to helping women learn and enjoy the sport of fly fishing in a supportive and non-competitive environment. We believe that fly fishing can be experienced on many different levels and that one need not be an expert to appreciate the beauty of the fish and flies, the peace of the environment, and the adventure, fun and challenge of the sport.
Do you enjoy...
- Teaching others and sharing the love of fly fishing?
- Fishing travel and adventure?
- Empowering women to enjoy the outdoors?
If so, you are the perfect fit for Women's Fly Fishing. We are looking for an energetic, organized, and reliable individual who can help us continue to grow the love of fly fishing for women. We have 3 areas of focus - to Educate, Explore and Empower women.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Provide content for weekly newsletters
- Create or source our different writers for occasional blog posts
- Assist with managing and creating yearly budgets for WFF and report
- Manage WFF phone/emails, return calls, respond to inquiries, etc.
- Keep website up to date
- Manage inventory of all WFF gear (rods, reels, etc)
- Teaching: 10+ classes annually
- Teach/or recruit teachers for all
- Beginner 101 Classes (currently via zoom)
- Fly Tying Events - coordinate and recruit fly tyers
- Travel/Hosted Trips: Coordinate 10+ trips annually
- Host/Assign guides on trips
- Plan all details of trips, dates, lodges, type of trip, catering, costing,etc
- Responsible for working with lodges to book all trips for clients, sending invoices and waivers
- Manage communications between lodges
- Create packing lists for each trip for participants
- Collect Trip Reports from host after each trip
- Host online trip review events to showcase upcoming trips
- Strong communications and writing skills
- Experience with google or Microsoft office tools - excel, word, powerpoint
- Shopify and Quickbooks experience a plus
- Seasonal - Full-time