Sales / Executive Assistant
Job Title: Sales / Executive Assistant - Full Time
Passion for Fishing & Fly Fishing a plus!
Purpose of Position: Looking for a new addition to our team to assist the CEO with projects and follow up tasks for three small businesses. This fast growing female-owned group of companies is looking for a people person who is: eager to help, self-directed, curious, and detail-oriented.
Emails, Phone Calls and Correspondence:
- Help to manage and respond to emails, phone calls and correspondence (organize, respond and archive)
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Participation in events & helping with set-up |Availability to occasionally work weekends
Appointments & Travel:
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the CEO
- Aid CEO in navigating computer, printer, and other technological issues in the office and online
Meeting Prep and Note Taking:
- Attend meetings and take notes and action items
- Employ internet research, networking, and outside-the-box thinking skills to research various topics on behalf of the founder. This often includes business opportunities, market research, relevant statistics, etc.
- Coordinate between CEO and customer service team to field and fulfill donation requests
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Excellent organizational skills, superior follow through, and ability to be a fast learner
- 2+ years of college or AA degree in Business
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of MS Office and office management software (Google suite, Zoom)
- Reliable means of transportation
- Anchorage Based (this is not a remote position)
- Must display flexibility and enthusiasm to take on tasks outside of designated role, a prerequisite for working for a small, fast growing business!