Looking for the perfect gift for your fly fishing Valentine?
Do any of these phrases describe your Valentine:
- Out-fishes you.
- Loves fly fishing and has it all.
- Is just wading into fly fishing.
The Fishe team put together a list of a few of our favorite things to help you shop for your special someone! We promise your Valentine will not be disappointed with anything on this list!
2. Book her (or both of you) a trip with Women’s Flyfishing™ for this summer.
4. A loaded chocolate fly box! This is an old favorite of ours! Take a typical chocolate heart box, remove some of the chocolates, replace with flies! This is the way to the heart of any fly fisher – guy or girl! Learn how to make your own DIY chocolate fly box here.
5. Fly Vines: These gals repurpose fly lines into everything from lanyards and keychains to coasters.
6. For a Valentine's Day grand slam: Package this whole list into our new sling pack! The bag will fit a DIY chocolate fly box, DUN Magazine, Fish Alaska, Fly Vines, a Merino Wool Neck Tube and a special love note from you with a booked Women’s Flyfishing trip!